- Achoo: Cover your mouth and nose. It starts with a tickle, a prickle, and an itch: Achoo – Cover up that sneeze with a tissue to avoid spreading the flu germs.
- Prevent Flu: Soap away germs. Scrubbing germy hands is one of the top tips for preventing spread of the flu. So is a quick splash and dash all you need? NO! A rule of thumb is to sing Happy Birthday and keep scrubbing till you are ready to blow out the candles.
- Don’t be touchy: Keep your hands off your face. Rubbing your eyes, nose, or mouth is a sure fire way to get the flu.
- Good Health Beats the Flu: When you’re in good health, your immune system is stronger. So keep yourself in top health this flu season and throughout next year.
- How you say?
- Get your flu shot before Thanksgiving
- Eat your vegetables
- Get plenty of sleep
- Reduce stress.
Paula Mann, RN/Community Liaison
Elaine J. Cohen, Founder/CFO
Advocates On Call License #230866
Home Companion, Advocacy, Case Management, Bookkeeping & More
YOUR SOURCE FOR PEACE OF MINDShare